Friday, June 17

Hello Big Blogger

Hello Alan

How are you finding the Big Blogger experience?

Personally, I'm enjoying it a lot. There are so many things to enjoy, the camaraderie, the fun, meeting new people, making new friends. But if I had to put my finger on one single thing that has made it all so worthwhile, I guess it would have to be the breasts. So many breasts, and all so different, a cornucopia of boobies, a mammarial variety pack. Girl's breasts, Vit's breasts, NML's breasts, Clair's breasts, Zoe's breasts, Gordon's breasts...... did I say that last one out loud?

What do you hope to achieve from your time in the house?

Well obviously fame, fortune and a six figure book deal.

Seriously though, I'm pretty much a new kid on the block as far as blogging is concerned and I'm still learning, so I guess getting involved in something like this with old hands like Mike, Zoe and Jonny, I'm just hoping something will rub off on me.

If you could change one thing about the house, what would it be?

Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing. I imagine what has appeared so far hasn't been exactly what people expected, but surely that's the beauty of a collaborative project, it was always going to take on a life of its own and reflect the disparate personalities of those taking part. And as people get voted out, the dynamic will change and the style will naturally change along with it, so that it will remain fresh and original.

Really, I've only got one complaint so far, and that's that I haven't managed to cop a glimpse of Miss Mish's breasts yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home