Sunday, June 12

I hate them all!

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!

Ok, miss mish won't give me a look at her "precious newspaper"... something to do with sitting on one of her hats.. and that was after I promised not to grass on her for nipping over the wall!!

I can't sleep because of ALL THE SNORING!!! And if that mike bloke comes over to me and starts waffling on about Excel bloody spreadsheets I'm gonna throttle him!!

Ohh and what's with that Vit bird and her drawings, you never said we could bring in paper! I hope she isn't cheating... I wonder if she nicked my hidden stash of booze?? Ohh that nml (what kind of name is that?!) keeps moaning about people farting - she can talk!!!

That bloody puppet keeps nicking my Irn Bru! So I nicked his cheese.. heh hehe.. and don't even get me started on that flippin' sock - I know he thinks that no-one has seen it but I have, weirdo.

Anyway, I'd better get back - any chance of some more Irn Bru please - and can we have a ban on hats, or should I just sit on them all!! HAHAHAA.. hmmm, maybe I will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home