Friday, June 17

In which I reveal All.....

Question One is: How are you finding the Big Blogger experience?

Er... a little bit odd. I can't seem to get a word in edgeways. And as anyone who's been out with me of an eveing will testify, that's very odd behaviour. I'm definitely feeling my age too. I don't understand half of what people are going on about and it's not quite what I expected.

Question Two is: What do you hope to achieve from your time in the house?
Better honed writing skills to deadlines. I'm terrible at them - ask my boss. To quote the late, great, Douglas Adams: " I love deadlines. I love the swooshing noise they make as they go by..."

And Question Three is: If you could change one thing about the house, what would it be?

I am going to have a moan here. Only two posts a day, besides the Task. I'm at work, I can't just log on and surf all day. And in the evening, I'm not a sad person hunched over the pc until all hours. I've got comitments, dinner to cook, things to do etc. And I feel it does give an unfair advantage to those people who are being 'witty' all day by posting vacuous comments - their name is always up, while others are buried at the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home