Wednesday, June 29

JonnyB to the diary room (again)

Hello Jonny.

Hullo Little Blogger.

It's good to see you here again. Is there anything else I can get you? Food, drink, or anything? The others need never know.

No thank you Little Blogger. I did tell my agent that I expected no special treatment.

OK Jonny. What can we do for you?

Well - oh, sorry, you can sit down now - I'm a little worried again.

What is it this time?

Well I've emailed Big Blogger twice now, mentioning I'll be on holiday next week. But he's disappeared. I don't know what to do. If I don't get the tasks and stuff soon I won't be able to do them in advance. Even really badly, like the first couple.

Ssshhhhh you're not meant to let people know about that doing it in advance thing.

Sorry. But... I'm a bit lost. What do I do?

Little Blogger will get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home