Friday, June 17

"JonnyB to the diary room"

*sits on chair in cool and trendy fashion, slightly leaning forwards with a ‘love me’ look*

How are you finding the Big Blogger experience?

I am greatly enjoying being exposed to two things I hadn’t experienced before. Firstly, that Quickos rag puppet/muppet thing. Puts my sad Mr Mitt fixation to shame. Secondly, Vitty’s drawings. I will collar her at some point and ask her about them. They’re fantastic.

What do you hope to achieve from your time in the house?

Ummm... er.... well I think ‘achieving things’ is vastly over-rated. I’ve gone through my entire life aiming to achieve nothing and I’ve done very well, thank you very much. People like Robert Killroy-Silk want to ‘achieve things’. It’s a dangerous habit and I will have none of it.

If you could change one thing about the house, what would it be?

What Zoe said!!! And Mish. Make every word count, my friends. Make every word count.

*Leans back in slightly smug fashion, knowing that we’re cutting to an ad break*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home